Strawberries and cream is the signature of British summertime. The smell of a ripe juicy strawberry is irresistible! This delicious mocktail smells divine and tastes every bit as good. To top it all off it’s packed full of vitamin C. Healthy and yummy, the perfect combination.
- 3 Fresh Strawberries
- 6 Frozen Strawberries
- 1 pint of coconut water
- 1 tbsp of coconut cream
- A squeeze of fresh lime
- 2 mint leaves
- 2 glasses of crushed ice
- Fill 2 cocktail glasses with crushed ice.
- Put all the remaining ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Whiz for 3 – 4 minutes or until completely blitzed and smooth.
- Pour over the ice into the glasses.
- Garnish with a mint leaf and chunk of strawberry.
- Kcal – 62 Kcal
- Vitamin C – 31% RNI
- B2 (Riboflavin) – 14% RNI
- Manganese – 25% RNI
- Potassium – 18% RNI
- Selenium – 5% RNI
RNI – Recommended Nutritional Intake
The RNI percentages are rough estimates for the daily intake, so should be used as a guide only. The quality and combination of foods you eat with a meal affect how well absorbed and utilised the nutrients are within your body.